ALL OF US ARE
SOME OF US ARE GETTING
REALLY GOOD AT IT
Welcome to the website dedicated to every Set Drummer's quest for the ultimate development of control and technique!
Recent Additions to virtuosoDrummer.com:
- 8 additional lesson documents added to the John Bonham Triplet studies exploiting the INVERTED 3-limb linear patterns
- 8 new drum lesson documents added to 75% Linear section providing an exhaustive study of the Bonham Triplet pattern
- New Addition to the “Developing a Groove™” Drumming Series - Mission: Impossible 5/4 and 8/4 Grooves and Fills studies
- Percussive Arts Society International Drum Rudiments interpreted for the Drumset and Played with All 4 Limbs.
- Optimum Kick Drum Pedal and Hi-Hat Pedal Hardware Designs - These promote maximum development of Foot & Limb technique.
- Linear Patterns - Excercises utilizing all four limbs sequentially. - “Linear Tuneup” - 6 Study Flow Lessons
- Drum Hardware Review - HansenFütz Practice Pedals
- Revisions and expansions to the Rosanna Shuffle study flows - from the “Developing a Groove™” Drumming Series
The site is responsive and will work well on personal computers and mobile devices.
Thank you so much for joining us.
"The defining element of virtuosity is the performance ability of the musician in question, who is capable of displaying feats of skill well above the average performer."
Virtuoso Drummer™ is an online publication of:
Online Studies for the Serious Musician